2012年10月21日星期日

554

Jersey Shore Season 4 Insanity

Jersey shore is one among the most attention-grabbing shows on the world and the new season 4 is going to be even more attention-grabbing because it's being shot in Italy. Currently I love Italy and it will probably be a nice and wonderful advertisement for the country. But these guys are one or two man,1882, I mean I can't even believe that they will be going all the way to Italy to shoot this thing. I bet a lot of the recent families sitting in Staten Island and New Jersey are wincing at the thought of these youngsters in Italy,Wes Welker Jersey 2012.

I marvel what the Italians have to mention about these guys in Italy? I mean when they are over there and that they get all drunk and pretend to be Italian,New Calvin Johnson jersey, do the Italians simply think they're funny and hilarious or do they settle for them? Are Yankee in Europe treated rudely across the bat or do they really care if you are of Italian descent or not,1034?

Al in all, it ought to be very interesting. Jersey shore will be an in Season 4. I hope the gang gets into a lot additional attention-grabbing situations. I was thinking the opposite day how cool would it be if the Jersey Shore Gang ought to start solving mysteries like in Scooby Doo. Who would Shaggy be? Shaggy would definitely should be the one with the spiky hair.

I mean come on, it's to be him right? How fascinating would that be,Nike Adrian Peterson Jersey? Jersey shore is one of those shows that no one admits to watching and nevertheless it's the highest ratings amongst any reality tv show these days. If nobody is watching it, then why does it have such unbelievable ratings? I would not recognize man. Jersey shore is an awesome show. I mean just admit it already. It will not get any higher than that show and you recognize it.


Most individuals who are reading this text have watched at least a pair of Jersey shore otherwise you'd not be reading this text at all right,Eagles Nike Jersey? It's one in every of my favorite shows,New Ray Rice Jersey, I can definitely admit it and therefore ought to you,1253. Jersey shore rocks! Thus go ahead and set up your TIVO or your DVR and go ahead and record the show. You recognize you want to and you recognize you will be watching season 4 with baited breath.


没有评论:

发表评论